THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN HELEN MEETS GRACE ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! Our CrossFit 646 Team has raised over $1600 for Barbells for Boobs!!! There is still time to donate at https://fundraise.barbellsforboobs.org/team/94030
**PICTURE: Matt Berg was really excited about Helen Meets Grace!!!!
Back Squat 60%/3, 70%/3, 80%/3, 85%/3×4
4 Rounds Not for Time:
8 Single Leg RDL’s per leg
8 Overhead Walking Lunges per leg
10 Ring Dips
1 Minute of Weighted Plank
UPCOMING EVENTS AND SCHEDULE:
- Wednesday the 2nd is the Day of the Dead! It is also Matt’s 33 Birthday. There might be some yearly manmakers in order! 😉
- Tuesday the 8th Be sure to vote if you have not done so already.
- Wednesday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Thursday the 24th Thanksgiving CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Friday the 25th OPEN (CLASSES @ 5:30am, 6:30am, 9am, 12pm) (CANCELLED CLASSES: 4:30pm, 5:30pm CrossFit and 6:30pm Weightlifting and Gymnastics Class)
- Regular Classes Saturday the 26th
- Saturday the 3rd CAM WOD (Come prepared to crush it with CAM)
- Saturday the 3rd CAM’s Going away get together at Trident 2
- Friday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES) ***Might have a Christmas Party but that is TBD!
- Saturday the 24th Christmas Eve CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Sunday the 25th Christmas Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Saturday the 31st New Years eve OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Sunday the 1st New Years Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Time to Prepare for the CROSSFIT OPEN AND FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (STARTS THE END OF FEBRUARY THROUGH THE END OF MARCH)