Row 200 Meters
30 Second Handstand Hold
10 Russian Swings
5 Rounds for Time
12 Deadlifts 71/48kg
9 Hang Power Clean 71/48kg
6 Jerks 71/48kg
In honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P. Davis, 28, who was killed on Feburary, 20 2009 supporting operations in OEF when his vehicle was struck by an IED. Timothy is survived by his wife Megan and one-year old son T.J.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND SCHEDULE:
- Wednesday the 2nd is the Day of the Dead! It is also Matt’s 33 Birthday. There might be some yearly manmakers in order! 😉
- Tuesday the 8th Be sure to vote if you have not done so already.
- Wednesday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Thursday the 24th Thanksgiving CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Friday the 25th OPEN (CLASSES @ 5:30am, 6:30am, 9am, 12pm) (CANCELLED CLASSES: 4:30pm, 5:30pm CrossFit and 6:30pm Weightlifting and Gymnastics Class)
- Regular Classes Saturday the 26th
- Saturday the 3rd CAM WOD (Come prepared to crush it with CAM)
- Saturday the 3rd CAM’s Going away get together at Trident 2
- Friday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES) ***Might have a Christmas Party but that is TBD!
- Saturday the 24th Christmas Eve CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Sunday the 25th Christmas Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Saturday the 31st New Years eve OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Sunday the 1st New Years Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Time to Prepare for the CROSSFIT OPEN AND FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (STARTS THE END OF FEBRUARY THROUGH THE END OF MARCH)