CrossFit Class on Monday (Halloween) please dress up for our HALLOWEEN WOD!!!!! Any costume, goofy or scary or weird are welcome (minions encouraged)!!! If you do not dress up, please come and do the workout! You do not have to dress up to do the WOD. This will be an epic follow up to our Zombie WOD last year.
CrossFit Halloween WOD
4 Soul sucking rounds of:
400 Meter Body Bag Run 45/25lbs
31 Kick a goblin in the face (toe to bar) 🙂
10 DEADlifts 102/71kg
13 burpee Peak a BOO’s (Pull Ups or Muscle Ups + after your last rep let out your scariest Peak a Boo shriek/cry/groan :0
Rest 1 Minute
After all is done, make your getaway on the rower for 1000 meters!
UPCOMING EVENTS AND SCHEDULE:
- Tuesday the 8th Be sure to vote if you have not done so already.
- Wednesday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Thursday the 24th Thanksgiving CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Friday the 25th OPEN (CLASSES @ 5:30am, 6:30am, 9am, 12pm) (CANCELLED CLASSES: 4:30pm, 5:30pm CrossFit and 6:30pm Weightlifting and Gymnastics Class)
- Regular Classes Saturday the 26th
- Saturday the 3rd CAM WOD (Come prepared to crush it with CAM)
- Saturday the 3rd CAM’s Going away get together at Trident 2
- Friday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES) ***Might have a Christmas Party but that is TBD!
- Saturday the 24th Christmas Eve CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Sunday the 25th Christmas Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Saturday the 31st New Years eve OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Sunday the 1st New Years Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Time to Prepare for the CROSSFIT OPEN AND FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (STARTS THE END OF FEBRUARY THROUGH THE END OF MARCH)