CrossFit Class on Monday (Halloween) please dress up for our HALLOWEEN WOD!!!!! Any costume, goofy or scary or weird are welcome (minions encouraged)!!! If you do not dress up, please come and do the workout! You do not have to dress up to do the WOD. This will be an epic follow up to our Zombie WOD last year.
1 Mile Run
60 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls 43/30
75 Calorie Assault Bike
60 Wall Balls
UPCOMING EVENTS AND SCHEDULE:
- Wednesday the 2nd is the Day of the Dead! It is also Matt’s 33 Birthday. There might be some yearly manmakers in order! 😉
- Tuesday the 8th Be sure to vote if you have not done so already.
- Wednesday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Thursday the 24th Thanksgiving CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Friday the 25th OPEN (CLASSES @ 5:30am, 6:30am, 9am, 12pm) (CANCELLED CLASSES: 4:30pm, 5:30pm CrossFit and 6:30pm Weightlifting and Gymnastics Class)
- Regular Classes Saturday the 26th
- Saturday the 3rd CAM WOD (Come prepared to crush it with CAM)
- Saturday the 3rd CAM’s Going away get together at Trident 2
- Friday the 23rd OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES) ***Might have a Christmas Party but that is TBD!
- Saturday the 24th Christmas Eve CLOSED (ALL CLASSES CANCELLED)
- Sunday the 25th Christmas Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Saturday the 31st New Years eve OPEN (REGULAR CLASSES)
- Sunday the 1st New Years Day CLOSED (SUNDAY FUNDAY CANCELLED)
- Time to Prepare for the CROSSFIT OPEN AND FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (STARTS THE END OF FEBRUARY THROUGH THE END OF MARCH)